Barista course of 4 hours to approach the world of espresso, either for a domestic purpose, or for a professional initiation.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Adjust a grinder to obtain an ideal espresso extraction.
- Develop a consistent, clean and professional technique when preparing an espresso.
- Steaming milk in an appropriate way, respecting the product.
- Basic latte-art techniques.
- Cleaning equipment.
The equipment with which the course will be conducted is:
La Marzocco Linea PB espresso machine with integrated scales.
Mazzer espresso grinder - Super Jolly
Professional barista utensils: tamper, jugs, rags, scales, etc.
You will leave this course with a broad idea of the world of coffee and the barista, which will help you both to change the way you work with coffee at home and to be able to make a foray into the professional world.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
* Course prices reflect the following:
- The quality of the training received based on years of experience in the coffee and educational sector.
- The preparation of the class.
- The quality of the equipment and materials used, as well as the consumables (speciality coffee).
- Very small groups.
- The continuous training of the teachers in courses, congresses, forums, etc.
** Cancellation policy:
When you purchase a place on a course, you will receive an email confirming your place and we will start preparing the class. On the other hand, the number of places available to the public will be reduced by the number of places you have contracted and if the course is full it will no longer be available for purchase. Whilst we understand the unforeseen circumstances caused by illness or accident, our refund policy will reflect the costs incurred in setting up that class and the fact that the place has not been available to another purchaser.
- A full refund will be given if the course is cancelled at least 21 days before the course is due to take place. The student may also be offered another available date if he/she prefers a refund.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged if the course is cancelled between 21 days and 48 hours before the course takes place.
- No refund will be given and no alternative date will be offered if the student does not attend the course or cancels with less than 48 hours notice.
Disclaimer: All courses are taught in Spanish, if you'd like to assist to a course in English, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to accomodate you.