Are you passionate about coffee and want to know more about this world? This experience is for you. It is also a perfect gift for that coffee friend who is not a person until they drink their coffee.
We have designed a 3-hour workshop to get into the world of speciality coffee and put yourself in the shoes of a professional, in a simple, fun, technical and specialised way.
The aim of this experience is to satisfy your coffee curiosity, to improve your coffee at home, or even to have an initiation and be able to become one more in this sector.
In this experience you will learn:
- Introduction to specialty coffee, basic botany and production chain.
- Tasting and recognition of aromatic compounds in coffee using tools such as Le Nez du Café.
- Prepare an espresso together with the optimal steps to obtain an ideal espresso extraction.
- Prepare a filtered coffee using different extraction methods (Kalita, V60, French Press, Aeropress...).
At the end of the course you will receive a free bag of coffee to practice at home!
You will leave this course with a broad idea of the world of coffee and the barista, which will help you both to change the way you work with coffee at home and to be able to make a foray into the professional world.
The course takes place in the centre of Madrid, at Hola Coffee Academy (Link in Maps). We attach great importance to quality and personal attention in the training, so the maximum number of participants is 4 people.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Course prices reflect the following:
- The quality of the training received based on years of experience in the coffee and educational sector.
- The preparation of the class.
- The quality of the equipment and materials used, as well as the consumables (speciality coffee).
- Very small groups.
- The continuous training of the teachers in courses, congresses, forums, etc.
** Cancellation policy:
When you purchase a place on a course, you will receive an email confirming your place and we will start preparing the class. On the other hand, the number of places available to the public will be reduced by the number of places you have contracted and if the course is full it will no longer be available for purchase. Whilst we understand the unforeseen circumstances caused by illness or accident, our refund policy will reflect the costs incurred in setting up that class and the fact that the place has not been available to another purchaser.
- A full refund will be given if the course is cancelled at least 21 days before the course is due to take place. The student may also be offered another available date if he/she prefers a refund.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged if the course is cancelled between 21 days and 48 hours before the course takes place.
- No refund will be given and no alternative date will be offered if the student does not attend the course or cancels with less than 48 hours notice.
Disclaimer: All courses are taught in Spanish, if you'd like to assist to a course in English, please let us know at email@example.com and we'll try to accomodate you.