At Hola Coffee we have always been fans of the Moccamaster for its simplicity, efficiency and that nice seventies look. We ended up liking them so much that we bought them for our own home and we can't live without them anymore. In many of the speciality coffee shops that serve Batch Brew, it is this machine that is doing the job.
The Select model is the evolution of the old KBG with new features such as the ability to make less volume if desired.
Just put in a good coffee and press the button, the rest is taken care of by the machine.
- Perfect spraying temperature between 92 and 96°C: less acidic or bitter flavours.
- With the new 'half tank' button, Select regulates the brewing speed and reduces it, thus guaranteeing exceptional coffee.
- The brewing element switches off automatically after brewing.
- The heating plate, with dual heat switch, keeps the coffee between 80° and 85°C for 40 minutes.
- Anti-drip filter holder
- The lid of the jug has a mixing tube for homogenous coffee
- Additional fire prevention: cooking element and hot plate operate independently of each other
- 1.25 litres (10 cups) in 6 minutes
- 9-hole stainless steel connection arm for efficient wetting of the entire coffee grind
- Solid aluminium base
The Moccamaster guarantees
- High quality, recyclable, BPA-free materials
- Handmade in the Netherlands, under strict quality control
- Durable performance, 5 years warranty
- Double certification : ECBC (European Coffee Brewing Centre) and SCA (Speciality Coffee Association)
- Removable elements easy to clean and replace.
The sustainable choice
Compared to capsule machines, the environmental benefits are in favour of filter coffee due to less energy for production and less waste. Moccamaster brews a good cup of fresh coffee like we used to.